Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #62


1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to soak my tired feet!


2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is the picture of "the hubby" and myself.


3. Japanese Cherry Blossom scented lotion is divine!


4. In the swing on my patio is my favorite place to sit and read.


5. Angel Hair Pasta and Fresh Basil is delicious!


6. I love to watch the choreography in movies.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the bookstore, tomorrow my plans include hopefully, visiting my vacationed out parents and Sunday, I want to go to church !

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh hey.. grab me that new John Grisham book, will ya? :)

Janet said...

Isn't that lotion great! A friend gave it to me for Christmas; I'm usually not one for floral scents, but I love it!

Thanks for playing :-)