Friday, March 07, 2008


Several of my friends play this meme every Friday. I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and give it a whirl.

Here goes....

Appetizer
If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
Oprah Winfrey because she seems to be such a humanitarian.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
I'd say about 5 or so. I much rather speak to someone face to face.

Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
The American Red Cross

Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
Pasta!

Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
I don't know if we had the flu, but my hubby, sister and I have all had "the crud".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that, the "crud"! lol...we had that too but not the flu.

Nita said...

Nice feast! Mine is up as well. Come and visit mine. Have a great weekend!

Michelle Quinno said...

Fun feast! TGIF.

Melanie said...

Oprah is a good choice- she does a lot of wonderful things.

Debs said...

We had a bad case of "The Crud". I am still coughing but getting over that. :)