Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Fill-In #64


1. Watching action movies is (are) so exciting!

2. Strawberry fields fo'eva!

3. A caramel frappicino sounds like it would taste delicious!

4. Why does chocolate make me feel so good?!

5. The Great Wall of China is something I've always wanted to see.

6. It's sad when I watch the evening news. There are always bad things going on, EVERYWHERE!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include watching "the hubby" play in a Magic Tournament and Sunday, I want to celebrate Easter with loved ones!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Happy Easter!

Oh yes, caramel frappicino and chocolate -- oh yum!

So your dh does magic? like David Copperfield, or Doug Henning? How long has he done this? How did he get started? Inquirey minds want to know. I have a son who is interested in this so your dh's story would be of interest to me if that is the sort of magic he does. Thanks.

Hope you can stop by and visit my Fill Ins.

Kwizgiver said...

Chocolate!!

;-)

Sandy M said...

ok, now I want to go to Starbucks!

Janet said...

me, too on #5! Thanks for playing :-)