Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Bug 3/20/2008


I was going to complain about my old fridge. The door wouldn't shut properly. It hit me in the back sometimes. Three of the door shelves broke and the middle shelf on the inside cracked apart. The freezer was to small and the seel never quite fit correctly.
"The Hubby" got me a new frige AND washer this past weekend. They were delivered yesterday! My new fridge actually matches my other appliances! The shelves are sturdy and unbroken. The freever is HUGE! It is more than I ever expected. Oh, and the washer is AWESOME, too!
YAY for new appliances!

2 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I love how your Thursday Bug is turned into a positive. I whine in mine.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like a new fridge.
Have fun filling it.
Waving at you from New York,
Frances