Friday, March 21, 2008


Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city? Definitely the country! That's where I grew up and I so enjoy nature, privacy, etc. Although, leaving in town has it's advantages, too.

Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know? My nephew, Jacob. (I'm a tiny bit bias, I'm afraid!)


Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard Elliot Spitzer ACTUALLY got caught.


Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise? I would like to advertise for Mr. Clean Erasers because I couldn't live without 'em!


Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis? I take a Women's Daily Vitamin and Biotin (this helps with energy and metabolism, my doc said.)

7 comments:

Suni said...

another country girl yay :D happy good friday!

jenny said...

Enjoyed your feast! Hope you have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

I put a cleaning product for the Main Course but was not specific. I like your answer.

Hope you can stop by my feast. I have a place set for you at my table.

Kwizgiver said...

Love your feast! I had a hard time coming up with a product to advertise. I love Mr. Clean Erasers, too!

;-)

Sandy M said...

Everyone wants the country life but me,lol. Thanks for the visit. I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Clean Erasers are amazing!
Thanks for swinging by my blog.
Happy Easter sweetie

Melanie said...

Those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are amazing!