Monday, February 11, 2008

Manic Monday 2/11/2008


What is the most romantic movie that you've ever seen? "Somewhere in Time" starring Christopher Reeves and Jane Seymour.


If you could be the lover of any person alive other than your current lover, who would you pick? I would probably pick Johnny Depp 'cos he's my celebrity crush. I doubt anyone could be as wonderful as my hubby, though.


What scents remind you of a loved one? Eternity for Men because this is the cologne my hubby wore while we were dating. I love it! Every time I smell it, I think of him. :)

4 comments:

Gabriel said...

Great post. I like your short but concise answers.

Please check my post for this week here.

Happy Manic Monday!!!

Diana_CT said...

I forgot about "Somewhere in Time", that love can bridge the gap of time.

Debs said...

Somewhere in Time was such a great movie. I forgot all about until reading your post.

Kwizgiver said...

Ah, I love that movie, too. :-)