Friday, February 08, 2008

Couples Meme

I saw this fun "couples" meme over at Melanie's blog, Livin' With Me. I'm a sucker for memes, especially ones about me and my hubby. Check it out below:





What is his name? Michael Edward


How long have you been together? 10 1/2 years (6 married & 4 1/2 dating)



How long did you date? 4 1/2 years



How old is he? 40



Who eats more? Him, but we're both on a diet right now. But, he still eats more than me.



Who said I love you first? Probably me. I honestly can't remember.



Who is taller? He is.



Who can sing better? Me. Neither one of us really, but he is totally tone-deaf.



Who is smarter? Him



Who does the laundry? We both do. But me mostly.



Who pays the bills? Him



Who sleeps on the right side? Him



Who mows the lawn? We live in a condo so our home owner's association does all the landscaping.



Who cooks dinner? Me. When he DOES cook, we always have a frozen pizza.



Who drives? When we ride together, he does ALL the driving.



Who is more stubborn? We're both head-strong. So I'd have to say both. I'm probably more so, though.



Who proposed? He did.



Who had more friends? Me and I still do.



Who is more sensitive? Me, DEFINITELY! I'm so emotional.



Who has more siblings? Him. He has 2 older brothers and 1 older sister. I only have 1 younger sister.



Who wears the pants?Him, without a doubt and I prefer it that way.

3 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Love your answers... especially when he cooks!

Debs said...

Cool meme.

Anonymous said...

This was so much fun! I'm glad you did it too.