Saturday, September 29, 2007


Lissa. from Just Write, has awarded me the "You Make Me Smile" Award.

Via Lissa's research:

I did some research and it seem The Smile Award was created by Bridget at "...And miles to go before we sleep..." At least I think so since this award had been pass along so many times. Let me know if I am wrong about this. The idea behind this award:

"The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.

I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement."

Thank you so much Lissa! Being awarded this award AGAIN makes me ecstatic!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Via the meme, we are instructed to pass the award along. Since I've already done this recently, I won't do this again...)

7 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

Yay! More bloggy bling! And you make me smile too! :)

MommaBoo said...

Thanks, Toni:)

You know I'm a sucker for ANY bling....

Happy Saturday!

Wicked H said...

Can't think of anyone more deserving.

Bravo and Congrats!

MommaBoo said...

Wicked H...

Aw, you make me blush. Thank you!

qualcosa di bello said...

j-boo...you (& your junior mints) always make me smile :D

way to go!!!!!

Kwizgiver said...

You so desserve this!!! Yay you!

:-)

MommaBoo said...

Thank you Allison!

Just being myself and I get awards....

You know, I think I'm getting to where I like myself better.