Monday, October 01, 2007

Manic Monday for 10/1/2007


If technology was sufficiently advanced, would you be willing to clone yourself? Probably not. I might when I'm older or whatever, but I don't know. The ethical ramifications would be hard to overlook.

At the local grocery store you see an elderly woman shoplift a chicken. Do you tell the management? YES! Stealing is wrong no matter what age you are. If the lady was hungry, all she'd have to do is ask me and I'd buy her the chicken. But, we all know, she'd never ask me.....

If you could be 8 years old again for an entire day, knowing what you know now, how would you spend it? Spending time with my sister, parents and grandparents. They're all still with me, thank GOD, but seeing them young again would be awesome! I'd also RUN! I haven't been able to run since my stroke 2 years ago.

8 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

What? You had a stroke? You must tell me about it! Or point me in the direction of the post where you already did so!

Unknown said...

These were all pretty tough questions this week, especially #1 and #2.

Wouldn't it be great to move like an 8 year old? :)

Thanks for playing!

MommaBoo said...

Lisa, you're right tough ones today! Made me think, though.

Toni..I don't think I've ever posted about it. When I do, I'll be sure to let you know.

Anonymous said...

If I were 8 again I'd write my grandmother another poem.
I write her one when I was about 8 or so, and she repeated it to everyone she knew.
Loved the desktop meme.
Bloglove,
Frances

qualcosa di bello said...

i love the idea of being 8 (with the knowledge i have now, it's even better)...& i would do the very same thing...enjoy those around me in their younger versions.

most of my family is gone & that would be a very special treat!

Melanie said...

I agree- you do need to post about what happened with your stroke. I've seen you mention it before, but never actually tell what happened. That and your accident you had where you broke your neck.

I would also tell on the elderly woman for stealing- it's wrong.

And, oh to be 8 again- you just don't appreciate it until it's gone!

Unknown said...

Yes, running, climbing trees, yelling from joy!!!

I'll come and play with you, peekaboo!

MommaBoo said...

Thank you ladies for your sweet comments.

My stroke is something I try not to think about but it effects me daily. I will share the story within the next week or so.

Being young again would be more than great...it would be AWESOME!

Isn't it strange how when we are little we want to be grown, but, when we're grown, we want to be little again....:)