Friday, September 28, 2007

Free Desktop View


I was tagged by Melanie from Our Happy Happenings to do this meme so that everyone can see what the desktop of my computer looks like.

My Desktop Free View Instructions:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:

[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).

[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).

[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free
View post to promote it to succeeding participants.


List of those who participated in the tag:






Here is the desktop of JennieBoo's computer:

The lily is a picture I took of the unusual yellow lilies "The Hubby" gave me. I love how the icons contrast with the yellow and orange of the lily. My desktop images change every so often, I like to update pics because variety is the spice of life!

Speaking of icons, I don't have many. I like a tidy desktop, so everything is in folders. We have a network connection, so this is my desktop. "The Hubby" has his own. I don't know what's on his desktop. Probably Half Life 2 and Magic: The Gathering stuff....

Okay, so I have chosen the following for this fun meme:

Kwizgiver

Qualcosa Del Bello

Debs

Toni:)

Lanne

Have fun, ladies! Don't forget to leave me a ccomment when you've completed your "assignment".

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Oooo, I love your desktop!! Such a pretty picture and always a nice reminder of how sweet "the hubby" is.

(I'm still hoping to get flowers)

Special K ~Toni said...

This seems like work. Is it? Will I be graded? Is it on the final?

MommaBoo said...

Melanie....thank you for this meme. It was fun!
Now, what's hubby's email so I can "drop him a hint"?

Toni:) No, it's not a test but "anything worth having is worth putting time into..." Yeah, right!

Thanks, girls, for your sweet comments!

Kwizgiver said...

I don't know how to get a print screen on my ibook... I'll have to wait until I'm on my PC again (later this weekend--but I'll definitely participate!)!
~Allison

MommaBoo said...

I look forweard to seeing it, Allison!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your lily is so pretty. How great to be able to keep the gift from your hubby forever.

AND I'm so happy to finally know how to do a screen shot! lol

Unknown said...

I love your desktop!
It's so bright and happy!

I have mine on the site now.

Huggs

Debs said...

I love your background. Beautiful flowers! :)

I will see if I can figure out how to do this and post mine on Tuesday. :)

BTW I tagged you for a meme. I am not sure if you have done it in the past or not, if so don't worry about it. :)

MommaBoo said...

Thank you, ladies, for you sweet comments.

Printing a desktop can be kinda difficult. My hubby's gifts are ALWAYS a highlight in my life.

And you're right, Lanne. Yellow does seem to brighten up my desktop...:)

I'll do that meme later today, Debs!

Thanks!