Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday Bug ~9/20/07~


"Sometimes it helps to share with others what bugs your mind.They may have a solution, a kind word, or a smile of encouragement."

My bug this week is about an abused dog here in Montgomery, Alabama. The dog's name is Louis and he was abused because his owner wasn't allowed to use the family car.
His story was on the local news last night and I bawled. I hope his owner is found because what Louis went through must not go unpunished. (ala Michael Vick)
If you would like to read more about this horrendous abuse, please go HERE. *I warn you, the pictures and story is horribly disturbing.*
God bless Louis.

2 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Animal abuse... that's just inexcusable.

Thanks for reminding me about the Bug.

MommaBoo said...

Welcome.

Now I need to let Lanne know I played today....