Thursday, September 20, 2007


1. Do you live near your immediate (like, your mom & dad, siblings, grandparents, etc) family? How close/far away are you? I live about an hour away from my parents and "The Hubby's" mom. Siblings, for both of us are within 45 minutes to an hour away. I couldn't imagine being any further away. It is a blessing to be near all our loved ones.

2. If you don't live near your immediate family, how often do you get a chance to see them? If you do live near, how often do you see them?We live nearby and once a month is the longest we go without seeing one another. We are so close and it is such a blessing.

3. Do you like having your family close/far away? Why/why not? I love having them nearby. It's such a help if something is needed by us or them. I can hardly imagine not being near them.

0 comments: