Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Big 4-0

Stolen from my friend KWIZGIVER. Check out her answers HERE.

1. You're in the hospital, who comes to visit you? When I was in the hospital, family, friends, co-workers, "The Hubby's" co-workers all came to see me. I don't know who came when I was asleep (most of the time).
2. If alcohol were banned, what would your reaction be? I'd be wondering why Prohibition had been re-enacted.
3. Your CD collection is repossessed. What's your reaction? What the heck?!? Give it back, NOW!
4. Do you believe world peace is possible? Not with the world leaders we have now.
5. I'm a genie. Name your wish. That Jesus would return in the next year or so.
6. Name one thing about the opposite sex that automatically turns you off? Arrogance.
7. Name one thing about the opposite sex that automatically turns you on? Sensitivity
8. What are you obsessive about?So many obsessions, so little time......
9. Leather face is in the kitchen. How about emptying the dishwasher before slicing and dicing. And no, I don't want "mystery meat" AGAIN.
10. Do people underestimate you? Yes, all the time.
11. When you're in a bad mood, what will always put you in a better mood? "Cuddling" with "The Hubby".
12. What do you hope to have accomplished by the end of the year? Losing some weight.
13. Do you believe minimum wage should be raised? Yes and I think minimum wage working conditions should be improved, as well.
14. Do you have any really crazy relatives? crazy fun or crazy-nut job? My relatives are fun AND nuts....so am I!
15. Pretend you're 15 deep in beers. Describe what you would be doing? Probably throwing up, passing out or sleeping.
16. Does everyone in your life know the real you? Not even I know me, so how can anyone else?
17. Last thing you said about a guy/girl? I was talking with "The Hubby" about animal abusers and how they are SOBs.
18. What is the most ridiculous fear you have? I detest riding over bridges or riding in boats. Large bodies of water freak me out, unless they're pools or saunas. Go figure.
19. Do you know anyone in prison?Not consciously. However, I'm sure someone in my family is there now (6th & 7th cousins, people I really don't know....)
20. When is the last time you ate Peanut butter and jelly?So long ago....maybe a month?
21. When did you last have a home cooked meal? Last night....fettuccine alfredo, basil bread and a spinach salad...yum!
22. Have you ever gotten naked at a party? Thankfully no. I wouldn't want anyone to be scarred for life.
23. Name who you miss. Ellie Mae
24. Are you named after a grandparent? No. I was named after my mother.
25. Who loves you? You know me...you love me. (am I egotistical?)
26. Do you throw up gang signs? Do peace signs count?
27. Have you ever broken a rib? I don't think so.
28. Last song you heard? The Today Show Theme, I guess.
29. What was the last thing you ate? A biscuit.
30. How do you feel RIGHT now? Blessed and busy. Quite a combo, eh?
31. Have you driven anywhere today? No. Probably won't either.
32. Whats your hair like? Right now it's bed head but in a pony-tail/doodie ball. Normally it's a razor-edged layered shoulder length do. It's chestnut with auburn highlights...au naturale.
33.Would you ever work for the border patrol? No. I don't think I would be able to handle a gun, enforce no-tolerance laws or anything in that vein.
34. Who's car were you in last? "The Hubby's".
35. Where did u go? Down to the country to go to my brother-in-law's church and to see family.
36. Have you ever been in an interracial relationship? No. But there is nothing at all wrong with them.
37. Is your birthday on a holiday? No, but I was born 1 week before Halloween. Maybe that's why I love that holiday!
38. Do you have any friends or family in the war right now? yes, several former students
39. Are you a vegetarian?Yes. I've been a "veggie" for 15+ years.
40. Do you worry about global warming? Yes I do. It is our responsibility to take care of our home. We haven't. And now we're all going to suffer. Al Gore is right.

2 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Love your answers!!!

MommaBoo said...

Thanks a bunch!

I stole it from you!