Monday, September 17, 2007


1. What was your biggest challenge this past week? Cleaning and straightening my house with a broken toe.

2. What was your biggest accomplishment this past week? I really didn't do much this week because of my toe. I cooked a "yummy" ravoli dinner "The Hubby" enjoyed Thursday. I guess that was an "accomplishment".

3. What was the most exciting thing that happened in your life this past week? Not much. I laid up on the couch with my toe.

4. What one thing made you the happiest this past week? I got to have lunch with my mom, dad, sister, brother-in-law and hubby yesterday. It was unexpected and wonderful...Nice!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you break your toe? You probably posted the explanation, but I've not been blog visiting for over a week...

Cindy Swanson said...

I envy you getting to spend time with your family...a lot of mine live far away! Hope your toe is better. :)

Anonymous said...

My but that toe is being a bother isn't it?
Sending healing vibes and a prayer your way.
(((hugs)))

MommaBoo said...

Thank you, ladies, for your sweet vibes!

Swamp witch->I dropped a calf stepper on it. (A exercise step) So much for stepping!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy-> You're right. Family time for me is a blessing I try never to take for granted. Loved ones live close to me, thank God!

Frances -> Yep, my toe is really being a bother. But, I can't chop it off....so I'm stuck with it I guess!