Monday, September 17, 2007


If you could enter a racehorse in the Kentucky Derby, what would you name your horse? Oh, I don't know....Boo's Baby? I don't know much about racing horses....


What famous person, whom many people find attractive, is most unappealing to you? Paris Hilton.....I just don't like her, PERIOD! She's such a skank...or so I think. I mean, what's the appeal?


Which foreign country are you least interested in visiting? Probably Siberia. There's really nothing there AND I'm "cold-natured"! :)
Happy Monday, all!

7 comments:

Siani said...

I'd love to go somewhere bleak like Siberia. Says a lot about me, I guess, LOL. But I agree with you about Paris Hilton - or Paris Stilton, as I call her, because she's so cheesy and rank. Her performance regarding her jail sentence was pathetic. She's a living example of the fact that money can't buy class. Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about Paris..her sister doesn't seem half as bad. Let's throw in her gal pals, Nicole Ritchie and Lindsey Lohan. The thing is Paris and Nicole aren't even stars in their own right..they're living off their daddy's name. Anyways, I think "skank" just about covers it. Happy MM and have a great week!

Kwizgiver said...

Fun answsers. :-)

Jennifer said...

I wish I were 1/2 way between how thin that I am and how thin Paris Hilton is. That is all that I think of her.

Lisa said...

I don't even think Paris is pretty at all. And her lack of personality makes it even worse!

Thanks for playing and have a great week.

Clickin Mama J said...

I don't like Paris Hilton either. Happy Monday!

MommaBoo said...

Yay, I don't feel so bad bashing Parisite Hilton because you ladies don't like her either....Sweet!