Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Fill-In #38


1. I think I'm dumb . (A song by Nirvana)

2. I desire some of "The Hubby's" attention.

3. What if there were no more war? Would we just start a new one?

4. The best thing about me is my cute "tippie toes"!

5. When will I become a mom?

6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week Wednesday night "cuddle" time!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my parents, tomorrow my plans include "yard saling" and visiting my mother-in-law and Sunday, I want to go see a movie and watch football (after church, of course)!
Happy weekend, all!

4 comments:

Janet said...

What movie do you want to see? Have a great weekend, and thanks for playing :-)

MommaBoo said...

Probably "The Brave One" or "Shoot 'Em Up". I haven't decided yet. Happy Weekend!

Literary Feline said...

I'd like to see Shoot 'Em Up, but I don't know if my husband's interested in seeing it. We saw The Brave one last weekend.

Cuddle time is the best!

Have a great weekend!

MommaBoo said...

I'm glad I'm not the only chick out there who wants to see "Shoot "Em Up"!

And you're right, cuddle time is AWESOME! :D