Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tina's Tuesdays ~ 8/7/07


If you got stranded on an island:


Who would you like for a companion? "The Hubby". I know he'd take care of me and I could be "nekkid" around him and not be too self-conscious.


What item couldn't you live without? My glasses. I honestly cannot see well without them!


What would be your fear on the island? That we would never be rescued and I would die before seeing my loved ones again.
This reminds me of LOST (which doesn't start again until February! uggghhh!)

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I think it's nice that you'll take your hubby along, even without flowers. (Your boo-boo face above is so sad!)

Anonymous said...

I've come to the point where I simply can not read without my specs.
Don't worry - if you are stranded at sea the whole shewhoblogs gang will be part of the search party.
Waving at you from New York,
Frances