Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Ten on Tuesday ~ 8/7/07


Ten Things You Will NEVER Do Again...
1. Eat Meat
2. Have my toenails painted orange
3. Wear that "stinky" perfume!
4. Try to grow Lemon Basil
5. Eat tofu "quiche"
6. Not being properly protected during "my time"
7. Open a credit card without paying off the balance MONTHLY
8. Put a 60 watt light bulb in a 40 watt lamp
9. Try to wake the hubby up when he's asleep on the couch
10. Assume my lipstick is straight, via "The Hubby" without checking it in a mirror myself
To play Ten on Tuesday, or to see other's contributions, please click the button above.

9 comments:

Becky said...

I'm with ya on the credit card, and why DO we trust men when it comes to cosmetics?! That's what our women friends are for! ;)

Irishcoda said...

Great list, got a chuckle out of the last one.

I'm sorry you didn't get flowers today. :(

Hootin Anni said...

#5!!! Oh lordy....that even READS disgusting.

Thanks for dropping by my Ten on Tuesday

Julia said...

I would never read the sticky perfume again either. But than I can't spray them on me anymore. Everytime I do, I sneeze.

Great list! Happy Ten on Tuesday - and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Debs said...

I can't grow anything, but I can kill a plant in no time flat.

I am with you on the orange polish.

The last one is so funny, but so true.

Melanie said...

Ah, yes- #10 is funny- don't trust a man with a makeup question! Also- #7 is great- we always, always pay off our balances each month. And, of course- #6- pretty important!!

Sorry you didn't get flowers yesterday- I didn't either if that makes ya feel any better.

cjm said...

What happened to the lamp?

Anonymous said...

Orange toe nails? LOL You know I can't even imagine orange toenails.
Tofu quiche? Never tried it, I like my tofu stir fried with some broccoli and a little brown sauce - yummy.
Thanks for sharing,
Frances

Trista said...

Wow, I couldn't come up with any to post on this topic yesteday. I guess my brain is fried, b/c I see several on your list that would apply to me. Mainly #6!