Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tuesday Twosome ~ 8/7/07





Two places you go to for relaxation (spa, beach, etc.) I would enjoy going to SURPRISE! the spa or the beach. (I'm not holding my breath, though!)

Two activities you do to relax: I enjoy massages and reading.

Two people who are able to calm you when you are stressed-out: My sissy and my best girlfriend, Monica.

Two songs that always make you feel better: "Walking on the Sun" & anything by the Aquabats.

Two people/pets that you miss the most when you go on vacation/holiday: I, of course, miss Ms. Cleo-Ann (our kitty) and I honestly miss all my blogging buddies!

4 comments:

Debs said...

Great and sweet answers. ;)

Kwizgiver said...

I just booked a massage appointment for the Saturday after my first full week of school.

:-)

Wicked H said...

We always miss you too. Maybe even more so.....

Trista said...

Great answers. The spa sounds fab! I couldn't help but notice that you are quite the meme-aholic! It inspires me to check out some of these memes. Have a great week!