Thursday, August 16, 2007



Today, I decided to list 13 quotes about love from various movies.


Enjoy!


1. "A heart can be broken but it keeps beating just the same." Fried Green Tomatoes


2. "The luckiest man alive is he who finds true love." Bram Stoker's Dracula


3. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story


4. "It is a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." O Brother, Where Art Thou?


5. "I would have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand. Than eternity without it. ONE!" City of Angels


6. "A life without love, is no life at all." Ever After: A Cinderella Story


7. "I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is." Forrest Gump


8. "Love? Above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many-splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love." Moulin Rouge


9. "Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while." The Princess Bride


10. "Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever....and you still only have a glimpse of how I feel for you." Meet Joe Black


11. "Remember my friend, you will not be judged on how many you've loved but by how many who have loved you." The Wizard of Oz


12. "You are what I never knew I always wanted." Fools Rush In


13. "I'm gonna love you 'til the day I die." All The Pretty Horses

12 comments:

Jenny said...

All great...I think my favorite is #10 though...that one almost made me cry! Tender!

Melanie said...

Those are great! All from some wonderful movies too! :) MY TT is up!

The Gal Herself said...

As I read this, I kept saying, "Oh!" and "Aw ..." This was lovely. I love love stories!

Anonymous said...

That line you quoted from City of Angels made me bawl so bad. It's one of the reasons I love City of Angels.

Jeremy Lowe said...

Great, I love "Inconceivable!" from The Princess Bride. Happy tt

Cindy Swanson said...

Great movie quotes! My daughter and I were just talking about "City of Angels" yesterday (after hearing "Iris" on the radio). Great movie, but I didn't like the ending.

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOOVE #5. Loved loved loved that movie!!

Karina said...

Great choice of quotes Jennie! I love Forrest Gump, I should see that again...

i am the diva said...

what a great list! i'm such a sucker for sappy movies.

happy tt, mine's up.

Anonymous said...

I like them all. #6 & 10 are my favorites.
Happy Blogging & Thanks again For Such A Sweet Award.
I have to make a page on my main blog for it.
Much Bloglove,
Frances

Holly said...

Awesome list. #5 is my favorite. I cry every time I get to that part.

Lady Penguin said...

Great list! I think this is the week of quotes!