Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I saw this on my buddy, Kwiztiver's blog: What If This IS As Good As It Gets. via her blog:


"A very dear friend of mine, Princess Ladybug, works for the Muscular Distrophy Association. She has encouraged us to get the word out. So, I am copying from her blog as she says it much more eloquently than I would:

www.mdahouston.cmarket.com

Our auction literally has something for everyone. We have guitars autographed by George Strait, Keith Urban, and even the American Idol Top 10 Finalist tour members. We have signed books by Jesse Kellerman, Katherine Center, Mary Higgins Clark, Gene Wilder and Janet Evanovich. We have electronics, trips, and collectibles. So please check it out and if you feel comfortable doing so, mention it to someone else or even post it on your blog, online journal, or MySpace page. Thanks!"

Why don't you stop by?

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I have an award for you over at my blog! Come 'n get it!

Kwizgiver said...

Thank you!!!

xoxo

Busy Bee Lauren said...

You send me the best Good Mail! I love it!! Thank you so much!!!!

Princess LadyBug said...

JennieBoo, I don't know you, but I think I love you. :)

Thank you so much. You have no idea what this means to me. And you certainly deserve the award Melanie gave you.