Thursday, August 16, 2007

A new award for JennieBoo


YAY!

One of my on-line friends, Melanie, from Our Happy Happenings, gave me this award. I don't know if I deserve it, but I'm happy to have it, all the same.

Via Melanie's post:

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."

Don't know if that's me, but I'm a sucker for "awards".

Thank you, Melanie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, here are 7 ladies I think who deserve this award:

6 comments:

Debs said...

Thank you so much JennieBoo. :) I have it on my blog now. It is so pretty too. :D

YOU are so sweet to think of me.

Blessings to you.

Karina said...

AWWW shucks! I'm so grateful for this award. Thanks JennieBoo!!!

OH, and you Totally deserve it! :D

I'll put this up on my blog later on...must get back to work now...shhh, don't tell...

Anonymous said...

What an honor, thanks so much Jennie! :)

MommaBoo said...

You sweet ladies....I'm so blessed to have met you, all!

Kwizgiver said...

Oh, Jennie... thank you!!!!!

Unknown said...

I feel honored.
Thank you!!

Due to a slow connection I couldn't pick it up, but here it is now:

http://laaneworld.blogspot.com/2007/08/nice-matters-award.html

Thanks a bunch!!