Friday, August 03, 2007

Mr. J.C. Update.....

Wonderful news!

Mr. J.C., my brother-in-law's grandfather, is doing so much better!

We went and saw him tonight when "The Hubby" got off work.

His wife, Ms. Doris, said he'd suffered several mini strokes, but the doctors were confident he would recover.

After joking and talking with him, we found out he was like his old self. He will receive Rehab and will probably be away from home for about 3 weeks. All in all he is doing so very much better!

I am convinced it's because of the numerous prayers and positive thoughts of all of you, my blogging buddies. I am grateful for all your kind words and well wishes. My family, as well as myself, have felt and are still feeling the positive impact you all have "sent our way".

God bless each and every one of you! I love you guys. I am so thankful God has granted me the opportunity to have my life touched in such an amazing way.

Thank you, all, again!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm glad he is doing better! I will put him in my thoughts and prayers.

Debs said...

God Bless you too.

That is wonderful news indeed. :)

Wicked H said...

So glad to hear Mr. JC is well on the way to recovery.

You all remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Enjoy the weekend.

Kwizgiver said...

Great news!! Here's to a full recovery.
:-)

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you all.

qualcosa di bello said...

fantastic, jennie!

hugs to all of you!