Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday Madness



Monday, August 06, 2007


Since I doubt if anyone received my notification regarding last week's questions, which I was unable to post due to not being allowed into my blogs, I want you all to know that I did try to post questions. The good news: I'm back and we have new questions! Here we go...


1. What ONE thing would you like to accomplish before the end of the day? I would like to get all my GOOD MAIL mailed....

2. What one goal would you like to attain before the end of the month? I would like to have a new job!

3. Are you a "to-do list" writer? If so, do you stick to your list and cross things off as you complete them? Yes, I am a "lister". Thing is, I do what I'd like first and the rest later.....

4. In general, how organized do you feel you are? Some things in my home are well organized, other things, not so much.....
5. How many piles of papers/junk mail/etc. do you have laying around your house? I've lost count!
6. Which ONE surface in your home do you have trouble keeping clean? My dining room floors.

3 comments:

Debs said...

Oh I don't have good organizational skills anymore. I try so hard, but when there is 3 against 1...I give up at times. *LOL*

My kitchen and dining room floors never stay clean.

Love your answers :)

Suprina said...

I used to do anything the things I wanted to on my list. Now, I list by order of importance...and if there are little jobs to be done...I pawn them off on my 10 and 8(almost 9 year old).

Have a very happy rest of your week!

Beccy said...

Which ONE surface am I able to keep clean...ummm...I'll have to get back to you on that one!!!!