Monday, August 06, 2007

Manic Monday ~ 8/6/07



What is one thing you would really regret not doing at some point in your life? I regret not studying Art/Literature harder while in school.


If you had to, how would you describe yourself in a personal ad? Christian, mwf (married white female), non-smoker, short, dumpy, glasses-wearing, vegetarian with a love of animals, children and reading. Brown shoulder-length hair and large brown eyes. Enjoys blogging, going to restaurants, seeing movies and gardening. Also a big fan of Chinese cuisine! :)


What is one thing that you "know for sure"? That I accepted Jesus Christ as my saviour and His grace is sufficient to cleanse me of all my sins. This is such a reassuring thought for me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new look here! You've added some terrific new photos too. :-)

Art and Literature are two of my favorite subjects. But school was a long, long time ago. ;-)

Hope you have a wonderful week and thank you for playing along.

Unknown said...

Art and Literature were two of my favorite classes. Then again, school was a long, long time ago. ;-)

Hope you have a fantastic week and thank you (as always!) for playing along.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my answers would be just about the same, but I have green eyes and I am not a vegetarian.

Kwizgiver said...

My answers are totally different.

:-)