Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Madness ~ 8/20/07


1. How many desktop computers in your home? Just one...so far! (Insert dramatic music here....)


2. How many laptops? None....


3. What kind of internet service do you have? (i.e. phone modem, dsl, etc.) This is one of our splurges. We have a cable modem.


4. Do you tend to use more than one email account regularly? No, I just use the one. "The Hubby" has 3, I believe.


5. Do you use email as a main source for communicating to your family and friends? My far-away friends, yes. Those close to where I live, I normally use my phone.


6. What kind of computer monitor do you own (flatscreen, or other)? We have a LCD flatscreen monitor. Now that I've used it for a while, regular monitors look funny!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Enjoyed your MM this morning. Hope you have a great day!!!
Thanks for stopping by:)

meowminx said...

I like your MM answers :) I'm hoping this laptop I'm using will end up being given to us, but then that's just wishful thinking on my part LOL

Thanks for visiting!

Heart of Rachel said...

I like keeping in touch with family and friends who live in other countries through email.

I'd love to replace my old bulky monitor with a nice LCD.

Suprina said...

Great Monday Madness....Isn't Cable wonderful. We have it and just love it, and it is a splurge for us as well.

Have a wonderful Monday and week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

LOL. Regular monitors really do look funny after using a flat screen after a while. Crazy eh.