Monday, August 27, 2007

Manic Monday ~ 8/27/07~


What kinds of scenes in movies make you cry? In films, I cry at death scenes, during "profession of love" monologues and"apology" monologues.


If you met your clone-- someone with your exact personality traits, likes and dislikes, etc. -- would you want to be friends with him/her? Why or why not? Sure! I think I'm a very nice person. (I just realized this about a week ago. I don't like "tooting my own horn", but I like being honest.) I'm dependable and very caring. That's the kind of friend I would love to have! :)


What is your biggest challenge in life right now? Since my stroke, finding a job or a employer who will "give me a chance".
Happy Monday, all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You really are a nice person! :-) I'm sure that the right employer will come along and realize what an asset you would be.

Have a fantastic week and thank you (as always) for playing Manic Monday.

Unknown said...

Well, you try to be a good friend for others, and you succeed, so it'll be OK to be your own friend.

I'm sure you'll find a job... when the time is there.
It seems you still have other things to do on this world.

Hugs

Kwizgiver said...

Welcome back!! I hope you'll make a post about your weekend trip.

:-)

It's quite in the blogosphere without you!!

~Allison

Anonymous said...

I know just what you mean about employers giving you a chance. I say that all the time when I am going through the interview process. I know I would be an awesome asset if only THEY could see it.

Good Luck to you!