Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Madness ~7/27/07~


1. Where you live, what kind of weather (or weather-related tragedy) do you fear the most? What we in the midst of: DROUGHT!

2. What kind of weather do you MOST enjoy? It's according to what I'm doing. Sleeping: light rain, Driving: sunny & clear, Inside cleaning" RAIN!
Right now, rain of any kind, any time, would be fine!

3. What kind of weather do you LEAST like to drive in? Rain. It makes the pavement slippery, the windshield hard to see through and lights "blend" together. People don't normally slow down either! DUMB!

4. What is the scariest weather-related experience you've had in your lifetime? Tornadoes and hurricanes that put down lotsa rain and lotsa wind! It doesn't snow here, so rain or sleet is our worse "weather condition".

5. Share a "weather picture" with us! I will post a pic later. My computer's acting "screwy"!

4 comments:

Suprina said...

I feared Hurricanes when I lived in Miami, Florida. Luckly, when I was there we just experienced severe tropical storms.

Happy Monday Madness.
Have a wonderful week.

Deb said...

We had a bit of drought here this summer and it was hard enough - I can't imagine going through a severe one at any point. I hope it rains soon for you! :)

meowminx said...

I don't like the rain, esp. when I have to go out. Rain and sleet are more than bad enough!

I'll send some rain your way if I could :) I hope it rains over where you are soon!

Mine's posted here.

Debs said...

I am with you on the rain! I hate driving in it and then in Winter time it turns to sleet. Scary stuff.

I do like rain when I am at home and cleaning. Soft rain is relaxing.