Friday, August 24, 2007



Today, I'm listing 15 of my favorite restaurants.
Some are chains, some are locally-owned. They're all YUMMY!!!!!!

1. Sonic

2. Arby's

3. Saigon Deli (Vietnamese locally-owned)

4. La Frontera (A locally-owned Mexican restaurant)

5. The Flamingo Cafe (a locally-owned health food "cafe")

6. Papa John's

7. AlaThai (locally-owned Thai restaurant)

8. The Olive Garden

9. Jun (locally-owned Japanese restaurant)

10. Backyard Burgers

11. Roly Poly

12. Ming's Garden (locally-owned Chinese restaurant)

13. Jason's Deli

14. Tomintino's (locally-owned pizzeria)

15. Panera Bread
Now, I gotta go chow down!
Happy weekend, all!

8 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

7:26 am- All I can think about is lunch! I ♥ Sonic!

Anonymous said...

Yum - that is making me hungry. I love locally owned restaurants, but yeah, there are definitely some great chains out there too.

anno said...

Even the name "Tomintino's" makes it sound like it has great pizza. And now I want some!

Debs said...

You have made me hungry. *Drools on keyboard*

Kwizgiver said...

I've only eaten at two--Arby's and Olive Garden...

Tori :) said...

Sonic!! YAY!! I love their Cherry Limeades & their chicken wraps.

Wicked H said...

I think I gained 10 pounds just reading the list.

Enjoy!

Melanie said...

Now I'm hungry! I LOVE the Olive Garden- yummy!!