Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Loaded Questions #26



Hypotheticals: If you could see any musician, live or dead, perform their final concert, who would it be? Jim Morrison of The Doors. I wouldn't want to touch him...I would just to hear him perform. (OKAY, maybe touch him a little, but NOT in THAT way!)

Anything Goes: On a scale from one to ten, how funny are you? I really don't think I'm that funny....Maybe a 3 or 4?

No-Brainers: Who is the most stunning woman in Hollywood today? Michelle Phieffer

Personals: What hidden talent do you have that most people don't know about? I guess I'm good at housecleaning, since that's ALL I DO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I had a good laugh at your first answer. He he. Jim Morrison is a good choice. Michelle Phieffer is definitely quite stunning as well. And I think you are much more funnier than a 3 or 4. You certainly produce more humorous content than I do. :D Hope you're having a great week!

Tori :) said...

I am so NOT good at housecleaning, so that's awesome!

Kwizgiver said...

I love your answers!!!

You sell yourself short by saying housecleaning is your hidden talent!!

:-)
Allison