Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"IF" I Did It.......

Regardless of your feelings about the O.J. Simpson case (I think he did it!), the new book deal scenario makes me nauseous. How can a murder victim's family allow such trash be published? Is money THAT important? If you do not know of the new developments, please go HERE.

Only in America can someone use their right to "free speech" to glorify the murder of two innocent people.

Can anyone tell me why it's been so "hush hush"? Thirteen years have passed since the murders and NO ONE has served the first day behind bars for ending Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman's life. Maybe it's because EVERYONE knows who did it...but since such a mockery of the justice system was made, they're content to ignore the travesty that has taken place.

If you are interested in signing a petition against the publishing of this piece of crap, please go HERE.

3 comments:

Debs said...

I think this is disgusting. If someone killed my loved one, I would not want anyone nor myself to make money from it.

Tori :) said...

I think they just want to make sure HE doesn't make any money from it. I saw something online today where they are urging people if it is published to NOT buy it.
Who the heck would think to write the book anyway!??!

I'm feeling bloated too.

Kwizgiver said...

Thanks for posting this.