Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Hello humpers! Welcome to another Mind Hump. Today is Sit Back and Relax Day, so sit back, relax, and answer these questions :

1. Name a few things that help you relax. Back, leg, foot rubs, bubble baths, pedi/manicures, having "The Hubby" fix dinner......

2. Name a few songs that help you relax. Seasons by Vidali, basically anything classical.

3. Where do you like to relax? In my comfy bed or on my comfy couch! Or sometimes soaking in the tub.

4. What is your ultimate relaxation situation? Having "The Hubby" massage my back. while in the bubble bath, right after a mani/pedicure. (complete with candles, a glass of wine and "snuggle times"!) I KNOW my head would explode.! :) (This would be utter relaxation! ) (*HINT *HINT My birthday is in OCTOBER!)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What a great idea for relaxation! I'm going to tell my hubby that's what I want for my birthday (in October) too!

Russ said...

Thanks for mind humping! Good answers.