Friday, August 31, 2007


1. The last time someone flirted with me was a "Creepy" guy @ Wal-Mart...uggghhh!

2. I am SO glad I'm married to "The Hubby".

3. Where in the world are the other socks that match the "abandoned" ones?
4. Long weekends PERFECT for relaxin'.

5. Coming up next: lotsa memes from JennieBoo!

6. I adore my loved ones (my parents, my "sissy", my n-laws, friends, Internet buddies, Miss Cleo, etc.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a "double date" with my parents, tomorrow my plans include sleeping late and maybe scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to go to church and read!
Happy Weekend, all!

2 comments:

Janet said...

sounds like a fantastic weekend, have fun! As always, thanks for playing :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL, I just had to laugh at the first one. He he, was it an employee or a customer?