Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday Twosome:


How many memes do you do weekly and what are they? I do at least two memes on weekdays. I can't pry "The Hubby" off the computer on the weekend, so I'm not able to "meme" on the weekends....*sigh*

How do you find new memes and do you share them with other internet bloggers? I usually visit "The Daily MEME" (http://thedailymeme.com/) and when others visit my blog, they can choose to do that meme according to mine, I suppose.

What are the two main reasons you do memes? To find out more about myself and let others "get to know the REAL Boo".

If you can recall, what are the two funniest meme questions you have ever answered? One asked if I'd ever "kissed" a sibling (funny because I have a younger sister, only) and the other asked if I'd ever sped while driving (funny because I'd gotten a speeding ticket the day before!)

Do other peoples’ answers influence your answers and your thoughts of that person?
No, not really. If someone answers a question that I have a question about, I'll comment to them about it. I have yet to read an answer that has offended or shocked me.

2 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

I do a lot of memes too, usually when I run out of ideas for my daily journal entry! (Michele sent me, BTW)

Debs said...

Very interesting! :) I might have to do a few memes.