Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

"This week's topic is 10 of your favorite things, and to make it a little more interesting, let's see some photos, whether it's photos that you've taken yourself or that you've found on the internet."
These are a few of my favorite things....


1. My husband, Mike

2. My parents, Bob & Gea-Mom


3. My sissy & her husband, Steven & Candice





4. Our baby, Miss Cleo-Ann




5. My White Impatients

6. Johnny Cash

7. My favorite beverage, Dr. Pepper


8. Stargazer Lilies, I had them in our wedding.


9. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!


10. Eggplant Parmesan

Now I'm hungry....I'll see ya'll later! I've got a "rumbily in my tumbily".

Happy Tuesday!!

4 comments:

Patois42 said...

I adore your list. We have many things in common. I was a Pepper when I lived on the East Coast, but I've been a Diet Cokehead for 25 years now!

Crimson Wife said...

Cute kitty! Happy Tuesday :-)

Anonymous said...

Great list! Those stargazer lilies are gorgeous. My brother and sister-in-law had them as their wedding flowers too, and I can still remember how lovely they smelled.

And your Miss Cleo is a beauty! I love kitties.

PJD said...

Doctor Pepper and Chocolate... who can resist? Not a big fan of eggplant, though... (but swap it for chicken and I'd be right there with you). Gorgeous flowers!