Thursday, July 26, 2007


I Love cookie dough. OK, ADORE is probably the more operative word, here.


As a matter of fact, you can always tell when I've made cookies. There are never as many as the recipe calls for because I HAVE TO try the batter. It's just my thing. (I am a vegetarian, so I don't use eggs. Whew! No worries about e-coli.)


I have stuck a poll up on the top location of my left column. Vote, want you? I want to see if my "blogging buddies"enjoy cookie dough as much as "The Boo".


In the words of Homer J. Simpson, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm cookie! (okay, he says doughnut, but I'm talking about COOKIES, here!)

4 comments:

Shan said...

Love cookie dough. I'm surprised any of it gets baked around here.

Anonymous said...

OH YES! I leave out the eggs (just cause I think eggs are icky) and eat the dough. In fact I don't think that we have had any dough to put in the over between the 4 of us... LOL

Melanie said...

I love cookie dough too! I do use eggs though, so I try really hard to resist but sometimes I just have to have a little taste.

What do you use in place of the eggs?

I've tagged you for a fun little meme, come on by and check it out.

qualcosa di bello said...

i would much rather eat the dough than a baked cookie. i live dangerously because, yes, i eat it with the raw eggs in it.