Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Fill-In #30


1. Yesterday I was swamped with laundry! JOY!
2. Today I am Having "Girl's Day" with my Mom & sister.
3. Tomorrow I will sleep late, don't bother me, MIKE!
4. Someday I'm going to be a mommy.
5. I will never run a marathon.
6. I might become a grandma, one day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing "The Simpson's Movie"!, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with "The Hubby"and Sunday, I want to visit with a couple of my girlfriends for a "Girl's Day"!

Don't forget...have fun!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the Simpson's movie, too!

Have a great weekend, and thanks for playing!

Kwizgiver said...

Enjoy the movie!!! I heard a radio show's review and the dude LOVED it.

Julie said...

With you on 1 and 5. Laundry, ugh! And running? I'm a conscientious objector to running!