Friday, July 13, 2007


1. Have you ever gone fishing? I did when I was a child, not since I've become a vegetarian.
2. Do you have an aquarium? I used to but not anymore. "The Hubby" got tired of it. *sigh*
3. Do you eat fish? No. I am a strict vegetarian. No animal flesh of any kind.
4. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? I know I should have, but no, I never have.
5. What do you think of Sushi? My bff and my sissy love it. I only eat veggie rolls because I'm a vegetarian. I guess it's okay...I wouldn't know.

1 comments:

Karina said...

OOOH fun, I get to answer some questions!

1. Nope, never gone fishing.
2. I have a fishbowl on my desk at work with my Betta, Blueberry 2.0
3. I don't necessarily like fish, but I do eat salmon, tilapia and other less "fishy" fish. OH, and I love shellfish and sushi...
4. Yep, loved it.
5. oh, I got ahead of myself on number 3 huh? I love sushi...am actually pretty addicted to it.

OH, by the way, I nominated you for an award...pop on over to collect it!