Friday, July 13, 2007

Smooze Award for the Boo


I have enabled comment moderation on my blog, so I see the comments in my inbox before going on to my blog dashboard. It is nice to have all my comments organized in my email folder.
Anyway, this morning, after showering, I came downstairs and found some comment emails in my inbox...GOODY!!!!!!
When I opened the comment my blog buddy Candid Karina sent me, she said she'd nominated me for an award! When I stopped by her blog, I found out the origins of this award and what she thought of me. Via her blog, I have decided to list it's history and such here in my blog as I proudly display my new award!
"As it goes, schmoozing is the natural ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” Good schmoozers effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship."
Does this sound like me?
Also, Karina had these wonderful things to say about me:
JennieBoo at OSOMOLOVE is one of my new SheWhoBLogs buddies. I just love this girl, she's a bright spot in the blogosphere, and never fails to comment on my blog entries, always with something sweet, informative, constructive, or just plain nice. And I know she does this with not just me, but all of her blog friends, therefore, she definitely deserves the SCHMOOZER Award! ;-)
All I can say is wow and thank you, thank you, thank you! I never knew my simple little blog, or being myself would brighten someone's day so.
I thank God He has allowed me to meet and get to know so many interesting, insightful, AMAZING people via my computer. I have felt isolated since my accident, but through my blog, I have met and formed some pretty amazing relationships. (And, I look forward to many, many, more!)
THANK YOU, Karina!
You have made me feel so special! Bless you!

2 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Aww, congrats on your award!!

:-)
Allison

Karina said...

I meant to comment on this but I was so busy last week and then I kept forgetting to look for this post so I could comment. You are VERY welcome. I meant every word I said, I really do think you to be an exceptional person, the little I know of you so far!

HUGS!!!!