Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Fill-In #28


1. "The Bible"is the book I'm most looking forward to reading this summer

2. Dogs are absolutely awesome.

3. Washington D. C. is a town I'd like to explore.

4. Silly people are my kinda folks.

5. I'm longing to go to the beach and walk in the sand.

6. Clowns have always been so scary!

7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to The Transformers movie with the hubby (for REAL!), tomorrow my plans include sleeping late and taking a state test (wish me luck!) and Sunday, I want to go to church and get some rest!
Happy Friday, everyone!

5 comments:

Janet said...

hahaha as a joke, I was going to say the same as you in #1, but no one would've believed it! Not that it's not a good book, it's just not my cuppa! Thanks for playing!

MommaBoo said...

Well, I've read it through once, and I want to try again.

The first time it was the King James Version (hard to understand).
Now, I'm trying the ESV (English Standard Version).

Hopefully, it'll be easier.

Happy Weekend!

Debs said...

I have read the Bible all the way through once. I really need to do it again.

I like silly people as well.

I sooooo hate clowns. LOL

Kwizgiver said...

I've never understood why clowns are scary...

:-)

My computer has been annoying this week and I have been unable to comment your blog--although I have read and enjoyed the memes we do "together".
~Allison

LEA said...

Ask Johnny Depp....yep, clowns are scary, indeed! LOL

I've never been to Washington D.C., that is another place I would like to visit.