Thursday, June 28, 2007

Want to TT, or see other's? Please go here:

Kind of a mundane TT today. I couldn't think of anything, so I'm going to list 13 items in my medicine cabinet. Yeah, BIG fun, there!
1. Toothpaste (CREST(R) Multi-Care)
2. Flossing Tape (And, YES! I floss!)
3. My toothbrush (green) and "The Hubby"'s toothbrush (red & white)
4. Eyedrops (Visine)
5. Oil of Olay (have used since I was 26)
6. Tweezers (for our crazy eyebrows!)
7. Gillete Razor ("The Hubby"'s & mine, too!)
8. Pepto Bismol (for when our tummy's are upset)
9. Aspirin (for when the rest of us is upset)
10. Neoporsin (for scrapes and cuts)
11. Band-Aids (for boo boos)
12. Whitening tray & mouth tray (I have horrible yellow teeth! yuck!)
13. Chloroseptic (for scratchy throats)
Sorry about my TT today, guys! BORING....

16 comments:

Lori said...

LOL...thats funny. Thanks for sharing.

Hootin Anni said...

Hey...I don't think this is mundane at all...it's a unique and interesting list!

Thanks for the visit.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks for visiting my TT.

Listerine makes a whitening mouthwash that seems to work pretty well.

Unknown said...

I have all but 12 and 13 in my arsinal. Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I have lots of those, too -- and I love Oil of Olay!

Happy TT, and thanks for visiting mine! :)

Robin said...

You can't get anything like Chloroseptic in Israel. I keep meaning to stock up when I'm in the States, but I never remember to.

Happy TT.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Let's all send Chloraseptic to Robin in Israel!

I am just envious that you HAVE a medicine cabinet. Darn modern house of mine, I'm hiding medicines all over the place so the kids don't get in it.

Glad you stopped by West of Mars! Come back more often!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my TT - your medicine cabinet looks pretty much like mine. Except that we stock Tums and Advil.

Have a great weekend, XINE

maiylah said...

we more or less have he same thing in our cabinet, too! :)
happy TT!

Lady Jane said...

I think this is a very clever idea for a list!

impwork said...

Well if nothing else it's the first whats in my medicine cabinet TT I've seen...

Anonymous said...

Let's see - Tylenol is my best friend these days, so I appreciate your list :) The darn heat and bright sun in NC is killing me!

Wylie Kinson said...

Hilarious - and very original.
Of course, you've just killed it for your future dinner guests who get off on peeking in people's medicine chests. LOL!!

Beckie said...

It must not have been too boring - I read every word of it!

Tink said...

Not boring, but funny! ;-)
Thanks for visiting my random TT!

Karina said...

Not boring! Don't you know EVERYONE wants to know what's in everyone else's medicine cabinets?

Thanks for sharing, now when I come to your house I won't have to peek! haha...