Thursday, June 28, 2007

3 X Thursday

3x Thursday: 06/28/y2k+7
Your Busy Life


1. Are you one of those people who is constantly busy with projects, social outings, etc or do you just like to lay low and stay home? Why/why not? It's according to my mood. Sometimes, I enjoy "hustle and bustle". It makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something and that I'm "busy". Sometimes, I just enjoy "veggin'" out @ home. Surfing the net, reading, watching t.v., goofing off. They both have their advantages, though.


2. Weather you're busy all the time or like to just chill, have you always been that way? How so/how not? In my home, as a child, something was ALWAYS going on. Since I've gotten married, I have realized that slowing down and "taking time out" isn't lazy. It's necessary. "Being sarry" isn't ALWAYS a bad thing. More than once in a while, though, IS!


3. Is there something you'd like to change about how you spend your time? If so, what is it? If not, why not? How are things manageable for you? I'd like to be a more productive member of society. Since I am unemployed, sometimes I feel like I'm not helping my hubby, financially anyway. I am a homemaker and that in itself is a job, but, unfortunately I'm not paid for it. When the bills are due, all of my dusting, mopping and laundry don't pay the balances. It's really very frustrating.

1 comments:

Dewey said...

I love your cat, Cleo-Anne. It must be rough being unemployed. What's your usual area of work?