Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where were you? #01


WHERE WERE YOU? A Tuesday meme from my buddy, Gabriel. Check out his site "Live From Waterloo" by clicking on the pic above.

From Gabriel:
"Here I go, with my first 'official' attempt at this game. You don't necessarily need to remember what were you doing on that same day, but at least what were you doing during that time. You can either comment on this post, or link to your own!So, where were you..."


1) When the Challenger exploded (28/Jan/1986):I was 7 years old and I remember being in ART class in the 1st grade. A teacher ran in and switched on the television in our classroom. I remember my teacher cried. I honestly didn't know what was happening.

2) When John Lennon was killed (08/Dec/1980): I was a toddler (1), so I have no idea what I was doing. Napping? Pooping? Eating? Who knows?

3) When Argentina won the FIFA World Cup (25/Jun/1978): I wasn't born yet, so I was in utero, do doubt kicking my mommy good!

1 comments:

Gabriel said...

"Et tu, JennieBoo?" Thanks for participating! But did you have to brag about being so young that you weren't even born in 1978? :-)

Once again, my thanks for playing and most especially for your kind words.