Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wednesday Mind Hump



Wednesday Mind Hump

Greetings! Here we are again, mind humping. Once again, I have no good theme, so we'll talk about movies.


1. What is the last movie you watched? The last movie I saw was No Country For Old Men.

2. Give us a brief review and tell us how you liked it. It was about a drug sell gone horribly wrong. Lots of violence. Kind of a guy movie, I guess. I liked it okay. I didn't like the cussing and violence, and the story was so depressing. I would recommend it if one wants a dark, depression-laced thriller.

3. Which of the movie's actors or actresses do you like best? Obviously I loved Tommy Lee Jones. He's one of my favorite actors. I also enjoyed Josh Brolin and Javier whatever-his-last-name-is.

4. Tell us the name of a movie that you haven't seen, but really should. I know everyone has seen Atonement, but the hubby didn't want to sit through this "chick flick" so I'm going to rent it soon and watch it myself!

Thanks for mind humping. That's a wrap!

1 comments:

ShannonW said...

Great Mind Hump post!

I like Tommy Lee Jones also and "No Country For Old Men" was a great movie!