Monday, April 07, 2008

Memoir Meme

One of my newest blog buddies, Bluehappybunny, tagged me for The Memoir Meme. Check out her wonderful answer HERE.

The rules are:-
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag a few more blogs with links.


Tough stuff, this one.

Here's my futile attempt:

Love loved ones more than anything.


Yep, that about sums up my life. Despite the clicheness of this, I truly do love others so much!

Seeing others happy about something I've done is the most rewarding experience I have ever felt. (Yes, I'm a co-dependant, needy girl. But, that's just me.) Likewise, another's disappointment in me is almost unbearable.

Alrighty, now for my tags.....

I think I'l just say this:

If you read this post, you're tagged! Congratulations!

2 comments:

BHB said...

I love the picture. Sums it all up perfectly... and I know just what you mean. I am always so busy trying to please everyone else that I forget about l'il ole me.
Oh, and awesome way to tag ;)

Anonymous said...

I think your answer is great! That would be pretty hard to do.