Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fill In #68


1. The last time I lost my temper I cried, as is my custom!


2. Being alone is what I'm fed up with!


3. The next book I'd like to read is David Copperfild.


4. Cuddle time is what I'm looking forward to.


5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, at least give them some comfortable shoes to dance around in!


6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was a framed picture of SCOUT (my parent's chihuahua.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching some T.V. , tomorrow my plans include going to visit parents and take in a baseball game with some friends and Sunday, I want to REST!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Being alone is great...unless you don't want to be, in which case, it's just horrible!

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for playing :-)

Anonymous said...

Dancing shoes for skeletons! Good idea!

Scout, that is a cute name for a chihuahua.

Kwizgiver said...

Great Fill-ins!