Friday, April 18, 2008


Appetizer
Name a color you find soothing.
Sky Blue. I love the color of the sky on a clear day with no chance of rain or clouds!


Soup
Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.
One word: Disastrous


Salad
What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?
Cotton



Main Course
Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?


U2


Dessert
What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?
E or N

3 comments:

Marsha said...

I could handle a U2 concert but don't think I would wait outside all night for tickets! I'm too old! Get me the DVD or I'll catch it on PPV or HBO!

Have a great weekend and drop by here if you can!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennie -- great feast and yes, blue is a great soothing color.
U2 I did not think of but that is a great answer.

Hope you can stop by mine.
Have a great weekend!

Kwizgiver said...

We both have U2 as our band! :-)