Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A new Tuesday meme......


(I think I'll create a personalized icon for this meme. What do you think?)
This week's Ifs...

1. If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be? I would say I'd like to entertain my celebrity crush, Mr. Johnny Depp....yum....

2. If you had to eliminate a single type of animal forevermore, which one would you choose? Hippos. They freak me out because they're just gigantic pigs with tusks.
3. If you could eliminate any one type of insect permanently from the earth, what would you get rid of? Easy. Cockroaches, since they're of the devil and all. Ugh....I detest them!
4. If you could have lived through any war in history (without actually fighting in it), which would it be? WWII, because our country was at it's finest during this time. Plus, I'd have the opportunity to see my grandparents (Daddy's mom & dad) whom I've never met.

0 comments: