Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Room 101 3/26/2008 edition


I don't like being bombared with commercials for prescription drugs. I mean, I understand hawking (otc) drugs, but by prescription only? Talk to my doctor? Don't we have enough hypocondriatics out there without adding more "possibilities"to their self-induced illnesses?

I guess I understand the company's wanting to inform patients of their options, I just find it a tad annoying, that's all. I mean doctors don't have time to learn about ALL the new drugs on the market, I guess.

Am I a bad person?

Things, people, places, situations etc you hate/loathe/dispise/don't like very much belong in Room 101.

2 comments:

Janet said...

It irks me too, especially the ones for male enhancement. YUCK!

MommaBoo said...

Well, I ignore those 'cos my hubby is not in need. (if you know what I mean!)

:) I'm such a blessed Boo