Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thursday Bug 3/6/2008

(Thursday Bug hasn't been updated for a while, but that's okay. I still want to play. To see Laane's Bugs, look in her Labels sidebar on the right.)


(Sometimes it helps to share with others what bugs your mind. They may have a solution, a kind word, or a smile of encouragement.)



What really bugs me are those plastic packages everything comes in these days. I mean, they are almost impossible to get into. If one doesn't have a hacksaw, blowtorch or a diamond-tipped drill bit, FORGET IT!





And sometimes, when I buy something, I want to use it right away (usually in the car in the parking lot). Since I don't carry the afore-mentioned arsenal of tools in my glovebox, I am actually forced to postpone my immediate satisfaction until I reach home. (Oh, the humanity)

So today, my bug, albeit trivial, is the absolute aborance of plastic packaging.

4 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

That's a good one!!!!

Anonymous said...

A while back I cut myself badly trying to open a plastic package, so I am totally with you on this Thursday bug.
Much bloglove,
Frances

Melanie said...

That drives me crazy too!

Debs said...

I hate those things. I always cut my finger or hand when trying to open them.